Labels

Thursday 15 December 2011

PLANNING - DVD / Magazine drafts for ancillary tasks





This is my first Dvd draft, i like this one because i think the smily faces make it effective.


This is my second dvd draft, i like this one because of the cloud shape which my picture will be inside.



 This is my first magazine draft i like this one because it's busy and i like the smiley faces which relate with the first dvd cover i created.


This is my second magazine draft, this one seems a little boring compared to the other one, in which case i prefer the first one.

I have also prepared two drafts showing the colours I am planning to use, these are red, yellow and blue. The first one is my DVD draft.



Then i produced a draft for my Magazine, which is aimed at young children.

No comments:

Post a Comment